Too busy to change your oil? Wish you had someone else to do all of that stuff while you were at work?
Our goal is to ensure that you receive outstanding service at a time that is convenient for you.
We will do our best to accommodate you and provide you with the type of service you expect and deserve. We take great pride in being flexible with our schedule to ensure that you don’t have to plan your entire day around the service needs of your vehicle.
The engine oil serves as a protective barrier from rust, dirt, unburned fuel and other elements. We change the old oil and oil filter of your vehicle.
Full Service Oil Change includes:
- Change Oil and Oil Filter
- Check and Fill Differential oil
- Lubrication of Chassis
- Checking of 4×4 Transmission Case
- Checking Fluid Leaks
- Top-up Power Steering Fluid
- Checking of Air Filters
- Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- Check Radiator Reservoir/ Check Hoses
- Filling Battery if no seal is there
- Windshield Wipers checking
- Lubrication of Door Hinges if needed
- Exhaust Assembly for Leaks
- Free estimates and a fast, premium priced service
- Trained, licensed and experienced mechanics
- Emergency Repairs
- Complete car repair services
- Locally owned and operated
Do you know how frequently you should get your oil changed? To find the answer to this and other important facts you need to know about maintaining your vehicle, call us at 01569 766804